Contact Details for Chasing Rays Photography
General Contact Details
If you’d like to find out more about any of the photographic services I offer, please either fill in the contact form, or contact me directly, via the details below. Note also that there is a contact form at the foot of every page for your convenience.
I’m happy to consider any reasonable request for bespoke photographic services or printing paper, so feel free to ask. I will answer your queries as soon as possible.
If you’d prefer to talk to me directly, then the best times to call are:
If your request is urgent or it’s more convenient for you to call outside these times, try my mobile number first. Due to my workload during the day, though, please don’t be surprised or offended if I’m not able to answer you straight away. Just leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m free.
Chasing Rays Photography
Contact: Mark Watkins
Address: 57 Main Street, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9UT. UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1530 249143
Mobile: +44 (0)7455 213606
Social: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Directions from the M1
- Go to Junction 22 on the M1.
- Coming off the M1 from the south, take the fourth exit at the Junction 22 roundabout, or from the north, take the first exit. This exit will take you onto the A50 dual carriageway heading east towards Leicester.
- Continue to the first roundabout on the A50 – about 1 mile from Junction 22 – and take the fourth exit signposted to Markfield.
- After a sweeping right-hand bend, continue along a straight and then up a steep hill until you see a sign directing you left to the village centre.
- Take the left turn indicated, just in front of the Queen’s Head public house, onto Main Street.
- Continue along Main Street until you reach a row of shops on your left.
- At this point, turn right onto Upland Drive and then immediately left into Main Street’s free car park.
- Chasing Rays is located about 100 yards further down Main Street from the car park, past the end of the row of shops.
Find Me on Google Plus